- Fully automated, Caltrans 109 Certified 2012 batch plant.
- NRMCA Certification on batch plant and trucking fleet.
- Modern 17 truck fleet. Most trucks 2012 and newer.
- On-board washout systems for environmental compliance.
- Rain water/process water recovery system at our facility.
- Command batch automated ticketing with each delivery.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Locally sourced aggregates. LEED Certified.
- Enviro-friendly, rain water storage tanks and process water re-use facility. Clean air compliant fleet, newest in the county.
Northgate Ready Mix supplies spec-quality concrete in the North Bay, created with premium, locally-sourced aggregates and sand. Our new state-of-the-art computerized plant ensures batch consistency and also facilitates the use of the latest admixtures.
A variety of admixtures, such as accelerator, water reducer, retarder, plasticizer, fiber, and others, can be ordered with ready mix from our batch plant, and concrete color is also available upon request.
Northgate services you with the best. Not only does Northgate batch every load with the newest automated batch plant in the market and the region, but we also ensure that it is delivered in a professional manner—after all, Northgate operates the newest and most modern mixer fleet in the North Bay. Our fleet of 17 trucks, combined with a high-capacity batch plant means that we have the capacity to service your job.
We care about our customers' needs. Northgate Ready Mix is a family-owned and operated business. We strive to provide the absolute highest level of customer service, and we take pride in each and every job we do.
By using mined aggregates and sand in our concrete, Northgate Ready Mix can distinguish itself from the competition by avoiding the use of sand and aggregates from river or foreign sources.